Plastics Design & Manufacturing is one of the leading suppliers of custom plastic vacuum forming services across a variety of industries. Our company can also provide product design and manufacturing engineering assistance and is AS9100:2016 – ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Plastics Design & Manufacturing has an extensive line of thermoforming equipment to provide the highest accuracy, process control, and capacity in the western region.
Repeatability is a standard for long or short runs through computer controlled thermoforming equipment. We support our customer’s turnkey needs through extensive forming, trimming, assembly and finishing capabilities.
Common Plastic Vacuum Forming Materials
- ABS | A common material available in several colors, textures and flame retardant grades
- PC | A good impact material with a resistance to high temperatures
- HDPE | An inexpensive material that is resistant to chemical and cold temperatures
- TPO | A material that is durable and impact-resistant & UV stable
- HIPS | An inexpensive material available in many colors and simple to mold
- PVC | A strong, impact-resistant material available in flame retardant, as well as a range of colors and textures